Wednesday, September 8, 2010
I may have over-promised when I committed to a blog entry a day… just a tad.
But I am loving this process of developing a blog, learning what writing regularly feels like, finding an honest voice as a writer.
So in the face of high-volume demands from the many realms of my existence, I’m letting myself off the hook for slipping to every two or three days for the blog.
This week’s itinerary:
- Today is work, then managing the opening crew for tonight’s Jacks event.
- Tomorrow is work and then seeing preview night for my husband’s new play.
- Friday is work and then opening night for that play.
- Saturday is my JACKS seminar at Gay City University, where I’ll be teaching a 75-minute class about JO clubs.
- Sunday is the TeamRCJ Meetup, a gathering of the Jacks’ volunteer force to socialize, organize and talk business.
I know an itinerary isn’t a blog entry (for me) and it’s not intended as an excuse for not writing anything juicy… Among all that busy-ness is plenty of inspiration for writing and I plan to do that.